Las Vegas National Golf Club, located less than 10 minutes from the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, is a classic and traditional style 18-hole championship golf course that provides golfers of all skill levels with a unique challenge and a fun, enjoyable experience. The par 71 course features thousands of trees, well-positioned sand bunkers, and a few water hazards that protect lush fairways and manicured greens.
“The National”, designed in 1961 by architect Bert Stamps, has a rich history, to say the least. The course hosted a number of LPGA & PGA events, including the Tournament of Champions, Sahara Invitational, and the Las Vegas Invitational. In fact, Tiger Woods played Las Vegas National in 1996 on his way to capturing his very first PGA Tour victory and carded a 1-under par 70 (his highest of the tournament).
We invite you to experience a golf course that has history to back it’s reputation. Las Vegas National Golf Club is built on a foundation of customer service, enjoyable pace of play, and a golf course that has proven to hold it’s own.
- Come Surf our turf! Check out our page about Golfboards and reserve yours today!
- Bring your family to Las Vegas National Golf Club. The home of free junior golf with a paying adult. Please contact the golf shop for details.
- Experience the history! Call (702) 889.1000, or book online, to book your golf reservation today.
- 2019 Preferred Annual Players Program – No monthly dues, cart fees, or food & beverage minimums!
- Mention our ad and get an extra 25% off any non sale golf shirts and jackets!
- Look to cut strokes off your game? Contact Chuck Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org for your instructional needs.